Albany, New York, May 29, 2017: Market Research Hub’s report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in UK, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes Market Overview, Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector, Analysis of Key Packaging Materials, Trends and Future Outlook. The UK Packaging Industry was valued at 104,390.1 million units in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% to reach 114,115.1 million units in 2021. Rigid Plastic is the largest packaging type accounting for 36,841.1 million units 2016 with a share of 35.3% and estimated to record a CAGR of 1.6% over 2016-2021.
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1070626
The growth of the UK packaging industry will be influenced by changing demographics and social factors such as a high employment rate and increasing number of singletons, which have a clear impact on consumer spending power and purchasing habits, driving the need for new packaging formats such as convenient, multi-packs, and smaller single-serve packs.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in UK, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes analysis on the following:
– Market Overview: Provides an overview of the usage of different packaging materials across different industries in terms of the number of units, packaging share and growth rates during 2011-2021
– Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector: Provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various packaging materials across sectors during 2016-2021
– Key Packaging Materials: Includes data and analysis – number of units (Millions), volumes (Million kg/lit/units), growth rates – for five packaging types viz. Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal, Glass, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging and Others (other than the afore mentioned five types) during 2016-2021. It also covers:
– Sub-material: Includes Aluminum, Aluminum foil/paper/plastic, Brick, Flexible Plastic, Gable Top, Glass, HDPE, Metal, Paper, Paper & Board, PET, Plastic, Ready Metal Trays, Shaped, Thin-Walled and Others
– Container Type: Includes Aerosol, Jar, Can – Food, Bag/Sachet, Pouch, Tray, Tub, Carton, Film, Tin, Bottle, Box, Blister Pack, Foil, Wrapper, Clamshell, Tube, Can – Composite, Can – Drink, Other Line Items, Sleeve, Can – Paint, Keg/Drum, Cup, Bag-in-Box, Specialty Cosmetic Containers and Others
– Closure Material: Includes Metal, natural, Plastic, Synthetic and Others
– Closure Type: Includes Cap, Twist Off, Prize Off, Foil, Film, Screw Top, Stopper, Dispenser, Flip/Snap Top, Sports Cap, Plastic Tie, Crown, Lever Closure and Others
– Outer Material: Includes Flexible, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastic and Others
– Outer Type: Includes Box, Sleeve, Bag, Shrink Wrap, Blister Pack and Others
– Trends, Case Studies and Future Outlook: Provides an understanding of the ongoing packaging trends in the country – convenience, affordability, multi-packs, eco-friendly etc.- across the five packaging materials. The report also provides a view into the future prospects of the packaging industry. The case studies in each packaging section gives a success example highlighting the packaging innovations, strategies and best practices
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/trends-and-opportunities-in-the-uk-packaging-industry-analysis-of-changing-packaging-trends-in-the-food-cosmetics-and-toiletries-beverages-and-other-industries-report.html
Reasons to buy
– Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
– As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
– The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
– The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2011-2021. Each packaging material has detailed data breakdown by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
a. Key Takeaways
b. Market Size Analysis by Pack Material and Industry
c. Pack unit Analysis by Industry
d. Change in Number of Units by Packaging Type and Industry
3. Growth Analysis by Pack Material and Industry
a. Use of Pack Material by Industry and Change in Consumption over 2016-2021
4. Growth Analysis of Pack Material by Industry and Sector
5. Analysis by Pack Material (Rigid Plastic, Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper & Board and Rigid Metal)
a. Key Takeaways
b. Sub-material and Container Type
c. Closure Material and Closure Type
d. Outer Material and Type
e. Analysis by Industry and Sector
f. Gaining and Losing Industries
h. Case Study
i. Future Outlook
d. Trends Definitions
7. About GlobalData
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Packaging market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)