Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Opportunities in the Asia Pacific Prepared Meals Market: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies” to its report offerings. The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117860
The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– The APAC region is the third largest market for the Prepared Meals sector
– The penetration of Prepared Meals in the APAC region is low compared to other regions such as Western Europe or North America, as consumers perceive Fresh Food to be healthier than pre-cooked meals
– In the APAC region, Japan is the largest contributor in terms of market value, while China is forecast to witness the highest CAGR
– Busy Lifestyles, large aging population and high disposable income drives the popularity of Prepared Meals products in Japan
– Negative consumer perceptions about food additives , lack of storage and distribution infrastructure are the key inhibitors restricting growth of Prepared Meals sector in the APAC region
– In the APAC region, Marumiya and Amys Kitchen are the leading brands in the Prepared Meals sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Asia-Pacific Prepared Meals sector
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the APAC Prepared Meals sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Market overview: Includes sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets
– Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of Prepared Meals by markets across different countries in the APAC region.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of 12 countries across the APAC region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of 12, a total of 4 high potential countries are shortlisted.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Prepared Meals sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Prepared Meals in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Prepared Meals with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the APAC region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global Prepared Meals sector in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Prepared Meals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the APAC region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the high potential countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents:
2. Market size and growth analysis (Region analysis)
Market Size in Context – APAC compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
3. Identifying high potential countries in APAC
High potential countries in APAC
Identifying high potential countries – Methodology
Identifying high potential countries – Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis (High potential countries in APAC)
High potential countries in APAC – Overview
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
Share of Prepared Meals compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and markets
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in APAC)
6. Success Stories
7. Challenges and Future Outlook
8. Company and Brand Analysis
Brand Share analysis in the Prepared Meals sector
Top companies in Asia Pacific Prepared Meals
Top brands in Asia-Pacific Prepared Meals
Private Label penetration in the Prepared Meals sector
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/