Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Baby Nutrition Insights: Issue 31” to its report offerings. The report an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117856
The report provides a review of news and analysis for the infant nutrition industry, covering the January-March 2017 period. Market News includes: in Colombia and Cuba, maternity leave provision is being increased; in the US, sales of organic baby food increased by 22% in 2016; A2 Platinum is continuing to take share from Bellamys in Australia; oversupply of imported infant formula has pushed down prices in China, but increased birth numbers augur well for the future; Danone has launched its Aptamil infant formula range in India; Mead Johnson and Nestl experience different fortunes in the Philippines; in France, Vitagermines Babybio brand holds 3.2% of the total baby food market; in the Netherlands cereals, meals in jars and infant formula powder have declined, while gains sweet meals in pouches and biscuits have gained; in Spain Nestl has added multi-grain evening ready-to-feed cereal; Annabel Karmel is extending its activity into Kuwait and the UAE; Hipp launches its baby toasts in Turkey. In Company News, this issue provides financial results for multinational and local players, reports on production expansion in the infant formula sector, and an insight into new joint ventures and partnerships, as well as merger and acquisition activity, including the acquisition of Mead Johnson by Reckitt Benckiser.
What else does this report offer?
– Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
– Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands
– In Brazil, according to a recent survey by IGGE, the diets of most toddlers are inadequate. The survey found that 60% of infants under the age of two years are already consuming sweets, and 30% are overweight. Fruit and vegetables are not widely included in their diets.
– Canada: Loblaw is recalling some of its private label PC Organic Biologique apple, blueberry & green pea strained baby food in 128ml pouches as there is a risk that it may be contaminated with Clostridium botulinum.
– The government of Cambodia has banned the sale of breast milk abroad. There had been a booming trade in exporting breast milk to the USA, with Cambodian mothers paid US$ per day.
– Japan: Pigeon has launched ice cream mixes for babies aged 12 months+ under the Baby’s Petit Ice brand. Two variants are available: milk & vanilla and apple & carrot.
– Netherlands: Sales of the various baby food sectors showed mixed fortunes in 2016, with strong declines in cereals, meals in jars and infant formula powder, but gains for more modern products such as sweet meals in pouches and biscuits.
Reasons to buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
Read Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/baby-nutrition-insights-issue-31-report.html
Table of Contents:
Market News 7
1.1 AMERICAS 7
1.1.1 Argentina 7
1.1.2 Brazil 7
1.1.3 Canada 7
1.1.4 The Caribbean 7
Company News 27
2.1 The a2 Milk Company 27
2.2 ARX Equity 27
2.3 Abbott Laboratories 27
2.4 Annabel Karmel 28
2.5 Atlantic Grupa DD 28
2.6 Ausnutria Holding Co Limited 29
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/