Albany, New York, May 31, 2017: Market Research Hub’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cataract Disease- Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cataract (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1070440
Cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of the eye that affects vision. Symptoms include clouded, blurred or dim vision, increasing difficulty with vision at night, fading or yellowing of colors, double vision in a single eye and frequent prescription changes in eyewear. Risk factors include age, diabetes, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, high blood pressure, obesity, and smoking.
Cataract (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios enhance decision-making capabilities and help to create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cataract (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cataract (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cataract (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Cataract (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on the mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews the latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cataract (Ophthalmology)
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cataract-pipeline-review-h1-2017-report.html
Reasons to Buy:
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with the potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ureter Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ureter Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from the pipeline.
Table of Contents:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Cataract – Overview
Cataract – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Cataract – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Cataract – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc
Johnson & Johnson
Plex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Cataract – Drug Profiles
CAT-1001 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
CAT-811 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
dexamethasone acetate – Drug Profile
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of pharmaceutical market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll-Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)