Albany, New York, May 29, 2017: Market Research Hub’s report elaborates China’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Chinese power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in China on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the countrys power sector is also included in the report.
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1068411
– Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2016, forecast for the next 14 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy:
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/china-power-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2017-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive-landscape-report.html
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 China, Power Sector Outlook 6
3 Introduction 9
3.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
4 China, Power Market, Snapshot 11
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 11
4.2 Supply Security 13
4.3 Opportunities 14
4.4 Challenges 14
5 China, Power Market, Market Analysis 16
5.1 China, Power Market, Market Structure 16
5.2 China, Power Market, Key Market Players 17
5.3 China, Power Market, Financial Deals 18
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-March 2017 18
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2016 19
5.4 China, Power Market, Demand Structure 20
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2016 22
6 China, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 23
6.1 China, Power Market, Key Electricity Policies 23
6.1.1 Power Sector Restructuring and Privatization 23
6.1.2 Energy Policy According to the 12th Five Year Plan (2011-2015) 23
6.1.3 The 13th Five Year Plan 24
6.1.4 New Carbon Intensity Target 24
6.1.5 Carbon Tax and Carbon Pricing 25
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News@ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/