Albany, New York, May 29, 2017: Chinese consumers fueled a travel and tourism boom, which has grown over the historic period, despite the country’s economic slowdown. Over 120 million Chinese tourists made outbound trips in 2015, an increase of 12% on the previous year.
· Chinese tourists spent over US$192.2 billion outside mainland China in 2015, an 8.5% rise from the US$177 billion spent in 2014.
· Market Research Hub’s report – “Source Market Insights: China” provides detailed information on the Chinese outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
· Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
· Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering China’s outbound tourism sector
· Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as the purpose of spending and top source markets.
· Detailed analysis of the market trends in China’s outbound tourism sector
Reasons to Buy:
· Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to China’s outbound Travel & Tourism sector
· Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
· Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/source-market-insights-china-report.html
Table of Contents:
· Outbound Trips by Purpose
· Outbound Spending
· Mode of Transport
· Main Destination Markets
· Destination Focus: Japan
· Destination Focus: United States
· Visa Policies
· Market Data
· About Canadean
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Travel Services Market Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)