Albany, New York, June 2, 2017: Market Research Hub’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Diphtheria – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107572
Diphtheria is a bacterial infection that affects the membranes of the throat and nose. If left untreated, diphtheria can cause severe damage to kidneys, nervous system, and heart. Symptoms include sore throat and hoarseness, swollen glands (enlarged lymph nodes) in neck, nasal discharge, fever and chills and malaise. Treatment includes antitoxins and antibiotics.
The Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Diphtheria and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 9, 4, 5, 1, 6 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Diphtheria (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease)
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/diphtheria-pipeline-review-h1-2017-report.html
Reasons to Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Diphtheria – Overview
Diphtheria – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Diphtheria – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Diphtheria – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co Ltd
Biological E Ltd
Boryung Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd
Green Cross Corp
Indian Immunologicals Ltd
LG Chem, Ltd.
Prometheon Pharma LLC
Sanofi Pasteur SA
Serum Institute of India Ltd
Shantha Biotechnics Ltd
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd
Diphtheria – Drug Profiles
(diphtheria + Haemophilus influenza [serotype B] + hepatitis B + pertussis (wholl cell) + tetanus) (pentavalent) vaccine – Drug
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of pharmaceutical market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/