Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Meat Market Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies7” to its report offerings. The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Meat sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117868
The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Meat sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– Eastern Europe is the fourth largest region in the global Meat sector in value terms
– Frozen Meat is the largest market in the East European Meat sector, followed by the Fresh Meat (Counter) and Chilled Raw Packaged Meat (Processed) markets.
– Amongst the different high potential countries in Eastern Europe, Russia is the largest market in terms of value sales, while Bulgaria is expected to grow at the fastest pace during 2016-2021
– The major factors driving the consumption of Meat in Bulgaria include improved standards of living, manufacturers’ investments on new product developments and high consumption of Pork as a part of the regular diet
– Increasing incidences of animal diseases and high inflation in countries such as Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey challenge growth of the Eastern Europe Meat sector
– Brasil Foods, Mlm-Ra, Pinar, Miratorg, and Cherkizovo are the leading brands in the Eastern Europe Meat sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the most popular channel for Meat in Eastern Europe
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Meat sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Market overview: Includes sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets
– Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of Meat by markets across different countries in the Eastern Europe region.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of 9 countries across the Eastern Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of 9, a total of 4 high potential countries are shortlisted.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Meat sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Meat in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Meat with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Eastern Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global Meat sector in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Meat.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the APAC region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the high potential countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary2. Market size and growth analysis (Region analysis)
Market Size in Context – Eastern Europe compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
Growth Analysis by Market
3. Identifying high potential countries in Eastern Europe
High potential countries in Eastern Europe
Identifying high potential countries – Methodology
Identifying high potential countries – Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
High potential countries in Eastern Europe – Overview
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
Share of Meat compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and markets
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
6. Success Stories
7. Company and Brand Analysis
Brand Share analysis in the Meat sector
Top companies in East European Meat
Top brands in East European Meat
Private Label penetration in the Meat sector
8. Health & Wellness Analysis
Health & Wellness Analysis – Overview
Health & Wellness Analysis – Growth contribution by country
Health & Wellness Analysis – Key product attributes and consumer benefits
Leading Health & Wellness brands by market share
9. Key Distribution Channels
Leading Distribution Channels by countries
Leading Distribution Channels by categories
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/