Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Prepared Meals Market Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies” to its report offerings. The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117863
The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– The East European Prepared Meals sector is the third smallest region in both value and volumes terms
– Ready Meals is the largest and the fastest growing market in the Eastern Europe Prepared Meals sector. Pizza is the second largest market followed by Meal Kits
– Amongst the different high potential countries in Eastern Europe, Russia is the largest market in terms of value sales, while Romania is forecast to witness the highest CAGR during the period 2016-2021
– The Romanian Prepared Meals sector is driven by busy lives and rising income levels of Romanians
– Strong competition from fast food retailers and negative consumer perception towards processed foods challenge sector growth
– Hortex, Russkiy Hit, Doshirak, Rolton, and Virtu are the leading brands in the Eastern Europe Prepared Meals sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the most popular channel for Prepared Meals in Eastern Europe
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Prepared Meals sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Prepared Meals by markets across the key countries in Eastern Europe.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of nine countries across Eastern Europe based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of nine, a total of 4 high potential countries are shortlisted.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 4 high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Prepared Meals sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Prepared Meals products in Eastern Europe, in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Prepared Meals with Health and Wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in Eastern Europe, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Prepared Meals across the key countries in Eastern Europe, in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Prepared Meals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the APAC region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the high potential countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
Market Size Analysis – Eastern Europe compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
Growth Analysis by Market
3.Identifying high potential countries in Eastern Europe
High potential countries in Eastern Europe
Identifying high potential countries – methodology
Identifying high potential countries – risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis ( High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
High potential countries in Eastern Europe – overview
Growth contribution analysis by country (1/2)
Growth contribution analysis by country (2/2)
Share of Prepared Meals compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and markets
Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
The Czech Republic
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/