Albany, New York, 2 June, 2017: “Genomic Health Inc Product Pipeline” is a provider of genomic-based clinical laboratory services for the treatment of cancer. The companys commercial product portfolio comprises Onco type DX breast cancer test, Onco type DX colon cancer test, and Onco type DX prostate cancer test. It perform extensive research and development activities to optimize the treatment of urologic cancers including prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers, and additional treatment decisions in breast and colon cancers. Genomic Health develops these products using its Onco type DX platform, a technology which uses RT-PCR approach to improve cancer treatment decisions. The company has operations in the US, Europe, and Asia through its subsidiaries and offices. Genomic Health is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Request For Free Sample @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107598
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Genomic Health Inc
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/genomic-health-inc-ghdx-product-pipeline-analysis-2017-update-report.html
Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1107598
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Related News: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/