A hardware security module can be defined as a dedicated crypto processor that is specifically designed for the protection of the crypto key lifecycle. It is basically a device that safeguards and manages strong authentication and crypto processing. It also act as anchors that protect the cryptographic infrastructure of some of the most security-conscious organizations by securely managing, processing, and storing cryptographic keys inside a hardened, tamper-resistant device.
Many firms buy this hardware security module to protect transactions, identities and applications because it helps in securing crypto graphic keys, authentication and digital signing services for a wide range of application.
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2410
The key drivers contributing to the growth of the hardware security modules market are increase in data breaches & cyber-attacks, mandates for hardware security modules manufacturers to comply with the internal & external privacy & data security regulations, and effective management of cryptographic keys.
Hardware security modules provides various functions such as life-cycle management which helps in lock and unlock access to digitized information and cryptographic processing produces dual benefits of isolating and off-loading cryptographic processing from application servers. However, high initial cost acts as a barrier for the hardware security module market.
Geographically, Latin-America accounted for the largest market share in the global hardware security module market whereas Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period 2016-2022.
The global hardware security module market is expected to reach USD 1115 million by the end of 2022 with ~13% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022
• Gemalto NV (Amsterdam),
• Thales e-Security, Inc. (U.S.),
• Utimaco GmbH (Germany),
• International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.),
• FutureX (U.S.),
• Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Development LP (U.S.) SWIFT (Belgium),
• Atos SE (France),
• Ultra-Electronics (U.K.),
• Yubico (U.S.) and others.
Study Objectives of Global Hardware Security Module Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global hardware security module market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the global hardware security module market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, application, end-users and region.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Hardware Security Module
The Global hardware security module market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, end-users and region. By type, the market has been bifurcated into lan-based hsm/network-attached hsm, pcie-based/embedded plugins hsm and usb-based/portable hsm.
On the basis of application, the market can be segmented as payment processing, code and document signing, secure sockets layer (ssl) and transport layer security (tls), authentication, database encryption, pki or credential management, application-level encryption.
On the basis of end-users the market can be segmented into banking and financial services, government, technology and communications, industrial and manufacturing industry, energy and utilities, retail and consumer products, healthcare and life science, entertainment & media, education and transportation. Further, the market has been segmented into four regions which include- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
On the basis of application, the market can be segmented into payment processing, code and document signing, secure sockets layer (ssl) and transport layer security (tls), authentication, database encryption, pki or credential management, application-level encryption. Out of these, authentication accounted for the largest market share because the usage of hardware security module for the authentication application can reduce fraud and protect users from internet attacks while shopping online.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/hardware-security-modules-market-2410
Regionally, Latin America accounted for the largest market share because of owing to the formulation of new regulatory compliances, the adoption of modern technologies such as cloud and IoT and also creating a huge opportunity for data and information security.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2016-2022 especially in countries such as China and India countries because they are investing huge amount of money for security.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Hardware Security Modules Market Research Report- Forecast 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312