Albany, New York, May 24, 2017: A recent research report on the Israel’s Cards and Payments Industry has been added to the repository of Market Research Hub (MRH). “The Cards and Payments Industry in Israel – Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020”, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Israeli cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debit, check payments and payment cards during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2020). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
Request Free Sample Report – http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1068419
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Israeli cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Israeli cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debit, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
– Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
– The competitive landscape in Israel’s cards and payments industry.
– The emergence of digital only banks is likely to accelerate a shift towards electronic payments in Israel. The latest is the launch of mobile-only bank Pepper, by Bank Leumi, in February 2017 which offers savings and lending products. In January 2015, Bank Leumi launched a service enabling customers from all banks to open accounts via the internet or mobile apps, without visiting a bank branch.
– To increase competition in the Israeli merchant acquiring business, in April 2017 the central bank issued an acquirer license to Israel-based credit card processing company Tranzila Ltd. The central bank took numerous actions to remove barriers to entry in the merchant acquiring business. These include making the licensing process shorter and reducing the minimum capital requirement; a starting capital of US$259,620.9 (ILS1 million) is required for a new acquirer.
– To increase acceptance of debit cards among retailers in Israel, the central bank reduced the interchange fee from 0.7% to 0.3%. The new rate was implemented effective from April 1, 2016, and will be effective for one year. Other measures taken by the central bank include the removal of various charges associated with debit card transactions, and compulsory issuance of debit cards as a standalone product to both new and existing current accounts, free of charge.
Browse Full Report with TOC – http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-israel-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-report.html
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– It provides current values for the Israeli cards and payments industry for 2016, and forecast figures to 2020.
– It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
– It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Israeli cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Israeli cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Israel.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli cards and payments industry.
Make an Enquiry – http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1068419
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow us on: