Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Opportunities in the Latin American Prepared Meals Market Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies” to its report offerings. The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin American Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117864
The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin American Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– Latin America is one of the second smallest market in the global Prepared Meals Sector, ranking above Middle East & Africa.
– The penetration of Prepared Meals in Latin America is low compared to other regions such as Western Europe or North America due to higher preference for fresher foods, political and economic turmoil in Argentina and Venezuela and advisories issued by the Brazilian and Chilean governments to their citizens to avoid processed foods
– Amongst the different high potential countries in Latin America, Brazil is the largest market in terms of value sales, while Colombia is forecast to witness the highest CAGR during the period 2016-2021
– The Brazilian Prepared Meals sector is driven by an expanding middle-class who do not have the time to cook from scratch
– Rising concerns over the presence of artificial ingredients in processed foods and lack of well developed retail infrastructure in countries such as Peru and Colombia are the key inhibitors restricting growth of Prepared Meals in Latin America
Sadia, Perdigao, Seara, Pizza Kid, and Rezende are the leading brands in the Latin America Prepared Meals sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the most popular channel for Prepared Meals in Latin America
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Prepared Meals sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Market overview: Includes sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets
– Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of Prepared Meals by markets across different countries in the Latin American region.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of 6 countries across the Latin American region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of six, a total of four high potential countries are shortlisted.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Prepared Meals sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Prepared Meals in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Prepared Meals with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Latin American region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Latin American Prepared Meals sector in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Prepared Meals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the APAC region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the high potential countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary2. Market size and growth analysis (Region analysis)
Market Size in Context – Latin America compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
3. Identifying high potential countries in Latin America
High potential countries in Latin America
Identifying high potential countries – Methodology
Identifying high potential countries – Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis (High potential countries in Latin America)
High potential countries in Latin America – Overview
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
Share of Prepared Meals compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and markets
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in Latin America)
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/