Albany, New York, May 29, 2017: Market Research Hub’s report ” Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: February 2017 – M&A and Investment Trends” is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in February 2017. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Request Free Sample Report@ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1068410
Data presented in this report is derived from MRH’s proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
– Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last six months
– Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
– League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
– Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Reasons to buy:
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary 8
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, February 2017 8
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, February 2017 9
2.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Major Deals, February 2017 10
2.3.1 Pfizer Raises USD4.2 Billion in Public Offering of Notes 10
2.3.2 Allergan to Acquire Zeltiq Aesthetics for USD2.48 Billion 10
2.3.3 Hologic Acquires Cynosure in Tender Offer 11
2.3.4 Bristol-Myers Squibb Raises USD1.5 Billion in Public Offering of Notes 11
2.3.5 Nordson to Acquire Advanced Technologies Business from Vention Medical for USD705 Million 12
3 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, By Type 13
3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, February 2017 13
3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Equity Offering Deals, February 2017 14
3.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital (PE/VC) Deals, February 2017 15
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News@ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/