Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Opportunities in the North American Prepared Meals Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by Countries in the Region” to its report offerings. The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the North AMerican Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117861
The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the North AMerican Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– The North American Prepared Meals sector stands second in terms of both market value and volume compared to other regions in the world
– Ready Meals is the largest market in the North American Prepared Meals sector, followed by Pizza and Meal Kits markets.
– Amongst the different countries in North America, the US is the largest market in terms of value sales, while Mexico is forecast to grow at the fastest CAGR during the period 2016-2021
– Rising disposable incomes and growing influence of American dietary habits are driving the Mexican Prepared Meals sector
– Manufacturers face potential challenges in formulating accurate product mix and delivering customized meals to their target consumers due to fast-changing consumer attitudes. Further, consumers perceive Prepared Meals to be of inferior quality due to the use of preservatives, low-cost ingredients, and frugal packaging. Hence, manufacturers must work on improving the current image of their products.
– Stouffer`s, Digiorno, Lean Cuisine, Maruchan, Banquet, and Kraft are the leading brands in the North American Prepared Meals sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the most popular channel for Prepared Meals in North America
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the North American Prepared Meals sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Prepared Meals by markets across countries in the North America region.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Prepared Meals sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Prepared Meals in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Prepared Meals with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of the countries in the region covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in North America, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global Prepared Meals sector in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Prepared Meals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the APAC region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary2. Market size and growth analysis (Region analysis)
Market Size in Context – North America compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
3. Growth potential by countries in North America
Risk and reward analysis – Methodology
Risk and reward analysis – Opportunity scores
4. Market size and growth analysis
Overview – Value and volume growth analysis by country
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
Share of Prepared Meals compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and markets
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure analysis
5. Country profiles
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117861
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/