Albany, New York, May 29, 2017: “Nuclear Power in China, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from Market Research Hub, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in China. The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in China (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1070624
The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in China nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by Market Research Hubs team of industry experts.
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
– Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2016, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2016 and investment trends.
– Power market scenario in China provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
– Details of China nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China nuclear power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitor’s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/nuclear-power-in-china-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2017-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace than Other Power Generating Sources 7
2.2 Thermal is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 7
2.3 Growth Expected in Nuclear and Renewable Sectors 8
2.4 Pressurized Water Reactor the Most Prominent Reactor Type in China 8
3 Introduction 10
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 10
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 12
3.3 Report Guidance 15
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 16
4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 16
4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 17
4.2.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 19
4.2.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 21
4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 23
4.3.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 25
4.3.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 27
4.4 Nuclear Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 29
5 Power Market, China, 2006-2030 31
5.1 Power Market, China, Overview 31
5.2 Power Market, China, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 32
5.2.1 Power Market, China, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 32
5.2.2 Power Market, China, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 35
5.2.3 Power Market, China, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2016 and 2030 37
5.2.4 Power Market, China, Comparison of Technologies Based on Installed Capacity, 2016-2030 39
5.3 Power Market, China, Power Generation, 2006-2030 41
5.3.1 Power Market, China, Power Generation by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 41
5.3.2 Power Market, China, Comparison of Technologies Based on Power Generation, 2016-2030 44
6 Nuclear Power Market, China, 2006-2030 46
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Nuclear Power Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)