Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: “Success Case Study: Jimmy’s Iced Coffee”, is part of Market Research Hub’s Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind Jimmy’s positive performance in the UK. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?”, and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Request For Free Sample @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107642
Beginning as a small start-up in a bedsit by a brother-and-sister team, Jimmy’s exploited a gap in the market for iced coffee offerings in the UK similar to those sold elsewhere. The coffee is made with a small number of ingredients and aims at being less sweet than others in the UK market.
– Being authentic and relatable to the consumers has been instrumental in the success of Jimmy’s.
– Social media savviness has enabled the brand to reach a large audience at a relatively small cost.
– Adapting to the preferences of the consumer for things like ethically sourced ingredients, and meeting the needs of distributors in terms of packaging, have also helped the company to expand its business.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/success-case-study-jimmys-iced-coffee-how-social-media-savvy-helped-to-grow-this-bedsit-start-up-report.html
Table of Contents
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Reasons to buy
– Use GlobalDatas selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1107642
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Related News: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/