Albany, New York, June 6, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Taiwan HNW Investors Market 2017” to its report offerings. The report explores the investment preferences and portfolio allocation of Taiwanese HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117874
With a focus on its manufacturing and IT sectors, Taiwan is an emerging market known for its entrepreneurial spirit and geographical proximity to hubs such as Hong Kong. The majority of Taiwanese HNW investors are over the age of 50, which can be attributed to historical industrialization and the notable proportion of individuals who are family business owners or first-generation entrepreneurs. Equity and cash investments constitute the greatest proportions of Taiwanese HNW portfolios, similar to the regional average. Taiwanese wealth managers experience strong demand for financial services, with pension planning in particularly high demand.
Specifically the report –
– Profiles the average Taiwanese HNW investor in terms of their demographics.
– Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Taiwanese HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
– Examines the allocation of Taiwanese HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how this is expected to develop in the future.
– Analyzes product and service demand among Taiwanese HNW investors.
– 61% of Taiwanese HNW individuals have accumulated their wealth as a family business owner or first-generation entrepreneur, mainly through the manufacturing and IT sectors.
– Taiwanese HNWs have a strong affinity for advisory mandates. Portfolios are often overseen by multiple wealth managers, with a balance between guidance and control the main driver.
– Asset allocation is heavily weighted towards equities and cash, but wealth managers anticipate strong growth for bond and cash investments.
– HNW investors are in hot pursuit of financial and pension planning services, but wealth managers expect tax and inheritance planning services to experience notable increases in demand.
Reasons to buy
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
– Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Taiwanese HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.
Read Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/wealth-in-taiwan-hnw-investors-2017-report.html
Table of Contents:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
1.1. Understanding the needs of first-gen entrepreneurs is paramount 3
1.2. Key findings 3
1.3. Critical success factors 3
2. PROFILING THE TAIWANESE HNW INVESTOR 8
2.1. The largest proportion of Taiwanese HNW wealth can be attributed to business ownership 8
2.1.1. The majority of Taiwanese HNW individuals are males over the age of 50 8
2.1.2. A third of Taiwanese HNW clients are first-generation entrepreneurs 9
2.1.3. Taiwanese HNW wealth is sourced from manufacturing and IT services 10
2.1.4. BNP Paribas specifically caters to business owners 12
2.1.5. Taiwanese HNW investors are most likely to hold chairman and director roles 12
2.2. Expats in Taiwan are not a significant opportunity for wealth managers 13
2.2.1. The proportion of expats in Taiwan is less prominent than across Asia Pacific 13
2.2.2. HNW expats can obtain residency through an entrepreneur visa 14
2.2.3. The US and Asia Pacific are the leading feeder markets for HNW expats in Taiwan 15
3. TAIWANESE HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCES 17
3.1. Taiwanese HNW investors prefer their wealth to be professionally managed 17
3.1.1. Advisory mandates are favored among Taiwanese HNW investors 17
3.1.2. Taiwanese HNW investors seek professional management for better returns 18
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/