Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: A latest research report titled as ” The European Wear & Tear Parts Market 2012 – 2020” has been recently added to the vast portfolio of Market Research Hub (MRH) online research offerings. This report is a professional and in-depth analysis on the present state and future prospect for the global market. It provides valuable information to the industry insiders, potential entrants or investors. It includes an exhaustive enquiry with the reliability of logic and the comprehensiveness of contents.
Firstly, the report begins with a basic overview of the European Wear & Tear Parts Market including definitions, applications, classifications and industry chain mechanism. All aspects of European Wear & Tear Parts Market are studied which includes developmental history, competitive landscape scrutiny and key regions developmental state. The industry market environment including industrial requirements for resources and technology, industry technology increase trends, impact of national macro policy on market and other influencing factors are also examined.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107631
The European wear and tear market has seen volumes fall in recent years, as the effects of the recession and subsequent European scrappage schemes have rippled through the aftermarket. Overall values also suffered over the same period. That has now started to change.
This report provides an overview of the major issues currently affecting wear and tear parts in the European aftermarket.
– The European wear and tear market has seen volumes fall in recent years, as the effects of the recession and subsequent European scrappage schemes have rippled through the aftermarket.
– Overall values also suffered over the same period. That has now started to change. The exhaust system market has started to show an increase in volume, growing by 2.2% between 2012 and 2016.
– The catalytic converter market has also declined in volumes, being affected by reduced quantities of precious metals within them, which influences their longevity; the overall market has declined by 1.8% between 2012 – 2016. Brake part volumes are increasingly influenced by the improvements in friction materials that have been made, increasing lifespans and reducing replacement rates.
– The brake discs market increased by 7.0%, brake drums by 9.3%, brake pads by 4.5% and brake shoes by 8.2%.
– The shock absorbers market has also seen an increase in volumes sold, growing by 8.5%, while the starter batteries market has grown by 5.5%. Finally, the windscreen wipers market has grown by 5.0%.
– In many ways this has been influenced by the strong upturn in the European new cars market, which has seen the number of new registrations grow strongly year on year.
– This report provides an overview of the major issues currently affecting wear and tear parts in the European aftermarket.
Make An Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1107631
Reasons to buy
– This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European consumables market based on insights from within GlobalDatas proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging consumables market.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/the-european-wear-and-tear-parts-market-2012-2020-market-size-market-forecast-and-recommendations-report.html
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of Retail Market Research Reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News At: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/