Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: “TrendSights Analysis: Sensory Fusion”, covers the Sensory Fusion trend within Market Research Hub’s TrendSights framework. The analysis covers what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
Request For Free Sample @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107641
Consumers are unconsciously controlled by the thousands of sensory stimuli they experience on a daily basis as they see, hear, smell, taste, and touch brands. Formulators and brands are increasingly capitalizing on this, improving their sensory marketing to engage with customers. Despite this, the trend is still in the era of sight and sound marketing for many brands, with huge untapped opportunities in appealing to all of the senses as much as possible to create one unified customer experience. Generating a multisensory brand experience not only increases perceived value, but also makes a product more memorable.
– Include ingredients in product formulations that appeal to different senses.
– Improve the texture of products to enhance the consumption experience.
– Embed technology to enhance sensory stimulation.
– Meet demand for more customized flavors, especially in the non-alcoholic drinks category.
– Use experiential marketing to generate a multisensory brand experience.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/trendsights-analysis-sensory-fusion-capitalizing-on-consumer-demand-for-sensory-appeal-report.html
Reasons to buy
– Identify how the Sensory Fusion trend impacts upon various FMCG categories.
– Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be drivers of innovation.
– Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
Benson & Hedges
Hint. The Right Cup
Captain Morgan LocoNut
Table of Contents
What is Sensory Fusion?
Why is Sensory Fusion important?
Who is driving Sensory Fusion?
How can Sensory Fusion be capitalized on?
What next in Sensory Fusion?
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1107641
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Related News: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/