Albany, New York, June 2, 2017: Market Research Hub’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107573
Pathogenic strains of Enterococcus resistant to vancomycin are termed as Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE). Vancomycin-resistant enterococci have become a source of nosocomial infections. The symptoms of Vancomycin-resistant enterococci infection depend on where the infection lies. The bacteria usually infect the intestines, wounds and urinary tract. In case of wound infection, the area infected will be red and tender as well as swollen. In case of urinary tract infection, back pain and burning could occur when urination takes place. Other symptoms include nausea, fever, chills, severe headaches and diarrhea. Prevention requires effective hygienic practices.
The Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 17 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections – Overview
Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
C3J Therapeutics Inc
Helix BioMedix Inc
Hsiri Therapeutics LLC
LegoChem Biosciences Inc
Lytix Biopharma AS
MGB Biopharma Ltd
MicuRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
NovoBiotic Pharmaceuticals LLC
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of Research Reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of pharmaceutical market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read More Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/