Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Western Europe Meat Market Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies” to its report offerings. The report report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Meat sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117866
The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Meat sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– Western Europe is the third largest region in the global Meat sector in 2016 both in value and volume terms
– Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts is the largest market in the Western Europe Meat sector, followed by the Fresh Meat Counter and Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Processed markets
– Amongst the different high potential countries in Western Europe, France is the largest market in terms of value sales, while Portugal is expected to grow at the fastest pace during 2016-2021
– Increasing disposable incomes and thriving tourism drive sales of Meat products in Portugal
– The rising vegetarian and vegan trend and recent food scandals such as the Horse Meat scandal in the UK challenge sector growth
– Rovagnati, Campofro, Amica, Martnez Loriente, and Iglo are the leading brands in the Western Europe Meat sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the most popular channel for Meat in Western Europe
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Meat sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions.
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Meat by markets across the key countries in the Western Europe region.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the Western Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Meat sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Meat products in the Western Europe region, in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Meat with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Western Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Meat across the key countries in the Western Europe region, in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Meat.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the APAC region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the high potential countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary2. Market size and growth analysis (Region analysis)
Market Size in Context – Western Europe compared to other regions
Growth Analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
Growth Analysis by market
3. Identifying high potential countries in Western Europe
High potential countries in Western Europe
Identifying high potential countries – Methodology
Identifying high potential countries – Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis (High potential countries in Western Europe )
High potential countries in Western Europe – Overview
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
Share of Meat compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and markets
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in Western Europe)
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/