Albany, New York, June 5, 2017: Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently announced the addition of a fresh report, titled “Western Europe Prepared Meals Market Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies” to its report offerings. The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1117862
The report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Prepared Meals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
– The Western Europe Prepared Meals sector is the largest in terms of both market value and volume compared to other regions in the world
– Ready Meals is the largest market in the Western Europe Prepared Meals sector, followed by Pizza and Meal Kits markets.
– Amongst the different high potential countries in Western Europe, Italy is the largest and fastest growing market in terms of value sales.
– The Western Europe Prepared Meals sector is driven by rising demand for convenience foods on the back of hectic lifestyles led by Western Europeans
– Slow economic growth in many Western European countries and rising food safety concerns on the back of the recent Horse Meat scandal in the UK are the major challenges for manufacturers of Prepared Meals.
– Frosta, Ristorante, Erasco, Iglo, and Maggi are the leading brands in the Western Europe Prepared Meals sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the most popular channel for Prepared Meals in Western Europe
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Prepared Meals sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Prepared Meals by markets across the key countries in the Western European region.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Western European region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Prepared Meals sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Prepared Meals products in the Western European region, in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Prepared Meals with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Western European region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Prepared Meals across the key countries in the Western European region, in 2016. It covers five distribution channels – Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores and Others that include – Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Prepared Meals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the APAC region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the high potential countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents:
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis ) Market Size Analysis – Western Europe compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
3.Identifying high potential countries in Western Europe High potential countries in Western Europe
Identifying high potential countries – Methodology
Identifying high potential countries – Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis ( High potential countries in Western Europe) High potential countries in Western Europe – Overview
Growth contribution analysis by country (1/2)
Growth contribution analysis by country (2/2)
Value share of Prepared Meals sector as a proportion of overall food by country, 2016
Change in consumption levels by country and Prepared Meals sectors
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure Analysis
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News @ https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/